cipher - Basic cipher manipulation commands.
package require cipher
- Create a new cipher instance for manipulating. The following cipher types are
- Perform key manipulations. Generate K1 keyed alphabets, perform
vigenere/variant/beaufort/porta pt <-> ct <-> key conversions,
compare two keys.
- Manipulate plaintext scoring tables. Create and populate new tables and score
plaintext using an existing table.
- Useful statistical analysis routines including kasiski method, index of
coincidence calculations, and histogram generation.
- Primitive functions for autosolving cryptarithm ciphers.
- Generate permutations for a list of numbers.
- Perform text to morse and morse to text conversions.
Back to the Index
Created on Wed Mar 31 08:18:24 PST 2004